Lightphobe is an asymmetrical cooperative multiplayer game where players can choose between defending the earth as a squad of well-armed soldiers or terrorizing their enemies as the ethereal skeletal creatures known as Lightphobes.
Lightphobe was created by Canadian solo developer, Allan Chew, a man who began his game development journey in 2018 with the hope of creating unique gaming experiences. Driven by a passion for creating new worlds for others to compete and explore in, as well as his own love of gaming; Allan had the bright idea of using light as a gameplay element, challenging players to simultaneously take advantage. After some time experimenting with different concepts, Lightphobe was born!
- Lightphobe blends competitive team-based shooter gameplay with melee-based stealth mechanics in a cat and mouse-style battle for supremacy.
- Strategize and adapt to a constantly changing battlefield with dynamic light sources that directly affect the competition.
- Pick between playing as a Soldier (first-person shooter) or as a Lightphobe (third-person melee action) with multiple load-outs to choose from.
- Play with up to 16 players in multiplayer; with support for both peer-to-peer networking and dedicated servers.
Lightphobe - Early Access Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
- Additional media assets can be downloaded at the following link:
About Mutant Realm Entertainment
- Mutant Realm Entertainment is a Canadian developer currently working on their debut title, Lightphobe.
- More information
- More information on Mutant Realm Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
- Allan Chew
- Founder, Developer, Designer
- Press Contact: Allan Chew
- [email protected]